Here is a simple checklist to help you not forget anything important for our session.
1 Week Prior to Session
- Don’t make any appointments for 4 hours after your session is scheduled to start.
- Buy what shows off your assets and hides your problem areas.
- Get a friend you trust to help you choose your outfits, at least 3.
(You are looking for an OMG or a wow face from them.)
- If you are going to wax or tan for your session do it at least 3 days before.
(and if tanning, no tan lines please)
- Make an album of poses you like.
(if you see a picture that interests you, save it and show it to me, I will try to recreate it for you)
- Make a playlist of music.
(I have my own music, but each person has their own tastes and bottom line is this session is for you, not me)
- Arrange childcare for your children.
(My studio is not child safe, I cannot watch your children for their safety while I am busy photographing you.)
The Day Before the Session
- Manicure, Pedicure & Eyebrow grooming.
- Pack your outfits, shoes and jewelry.
(I have some jewelry, but shoes I can’t stock every size in every style)
- Get plenty of rest.
(tired can’t be photoshopped)
The Day of the Session
- Fix your hair up. (Unless HMUA is arranged for your shoot)
(I do have a vanity table for doing special things with your hair if you want while here)
- Bring hair and makeup tools with you.
(Unless HMUA has been arranged prior)
- Arrive Early, or give me notice if you are running late.
- Bring a friend for moral support, and comfort.
(besides you can always have your friend collaborate too)
- If you want to do an outdoor photoshoot, wear walking shoes to wear while walking to locations.
(we can carry your photo shoes to the location)
- Don’t be shy, these pictures are for you, Anything you can think of, I will do for you.